Join our team
Senior Account ManagerAccounts Team
JH Senior Account Managers first and foremost love people. They enjoy getting to know them, lead with genuine questions, learn what makes them tick and develop authentic relationships. They strive to be viewed as a trusted advisor by earning trust from their clients and showing that they ultimately have their best interest at heart – We call this having ‘empathetic service’ towards others.
JH Senior Account Managers primary roles are to build and maintain relationships, close and kick-off new projects, and seek new opportunities for future growth. They ideally have a few years of B-to-B sales experience where they were responsible for managing and growing a book of business, while seeking new self-sourced opportunities.
JH is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a problem-solver mind and the talent to support it. Since 1998, JH continues to surpass customer expectations and finds itself in an ongoing growth pattern. We continue to grow because of our diversely talented team and maybe you will be the next addition to the JH family.
- 5+ years of experience in a business-to-business sales role, required.
- Experience managing a book of business that has precent retention and/or increases year over year, required.
- Experience presenting to C-suite, required.
- Experience creating proposals, required.
- Have an understanding and experience using CRM tools to organize and manage contacts, deals and activities, preferred.
- Experience with the client / marketing agency dynamic and process, preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including web design & development, SEM, email marketing and social media, preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business-related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- Experience with making cold and warm calls with success, preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Build and maintain existing relationships:
- oLead or assist with regularly scheduled update/status calls with clients
- oStay up to date on your client’s business and industry and proactively helping clients to anticipate what we should do next.
- oHandle various client touches throughout the customer journey with gifts, notes, special events and cross-selling introductions.
- -Help setup the team for success:
- oConsult and collaborate on marketing strategy both with external clients and internal creative teams.
- oManage master service level agreements with clients
- oWork with internal team to estimate new project.
- oAssist your project manager with project plans, client goals and budgets
- -Foster growth:
- oProspecting, lead nurturing, properly qualifying and closing new business opportunities (self-generated and marketing qualified provided leads).
- oCreate and deliver high level proposal presentations, understanding a client’s pain point and aligning the marketing channel or service to solve for the pain.
- oStay in front of clients so you can see new opportunities and propose new work that benefits the client.
- oAsk for introductions (referrals) and leverage your network to grow the business.
- -Approximately 5% of travel will be required.
Critical Thinking: Makes decisions and solve problems based on critical thinking. Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Communication: Communicates accurate and complete information in a timely and transparent manner. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Time Management: Ability to jump from project to project and prioritize on-the-fly in an autonomous style. This role will be expected to juggle multiple projects at a time and deliver timely results.
Adaptability: Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to adapt to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events. Able to respond to adversity or restrictions of the organization with resilience and tenacity.
Accountability: Acceptance of responsibility for honest and ethical conduct towards others and having a willingness to be transparent.
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Builds constructive and effective relationships; builds trust and treats others with respect; presents information and responds to questions with confidence; uses humility, diplomacy and honesty.
Attention to Details: the ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. This means monitoring and checking work or information, while organizing time and resources efficiently.
Compensations and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with education, credentials, experience, skills, and position
Benefit options including but not limited to medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, and health savings account
401(k) with company contribution
Paid Time Off
JH has been recognized with various awards over the 19+ years of business including Best Places to Work (9 years in a row), Swagger Award, Indiana Company to Watch, plus various ADDY Awards each year including Silver, Gold, Judge's Choice, and Best of Show.
Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 17,000 square foot, fun and functional office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room, ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and mini bar. You won't believe it until you see it. Check out our Google Tour.
Team members find satisfaction working here because:
- Every day is different.
- We create a positive influence on businesses and business owners across the country.
- We work in a family atmosphere environment.
- We know team members have their back, and they are there for their team members.
- We work in an environment where everyone strives to live by ‘The Golden Rule’.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or national origin. At JH we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles here.