In the digital age, your website may be the first touch point for potential customers. Therefore, it is important to ensure that your website is a living, breathing extension of your brand. When is the last time you experienced your website with a critical eye. Here are a few things consider:
- Does your website portray your current brand equity?
- Is your Call-to-Action clear and easy to understand?
- Is all the contact information still correct and current?
- Does your website have relevant content, or is the majority old and outdated?
- Are there any broken links that may be driving customers away?
- Have you performed a technical audit using a third party software?
- When is the last time you dove into your website analytics to understand who is visiting your website, from where, and what are they doing when they get there?
In addition of looking at your site, it is important to understand changes in the technology landscape. We are talking to a lot of prospects and clients about a recent Google announcement to separate search results based on device (desktop vs. mobile).
If your current website is not mobile friendly, your placements in organic search results are already starting to suffer. If things play out like we anticipate, your results in mobile will soon be nonexistent. Google has even suggested that after the index split, it may move strictly to a heavily weighted mobile influence for all search results.
How important is organic search traffic to your brand to create new exposure and ultimately new leads?
We know it is a lot to think about. If you would like help or to simply continue this conversation we are only a call or click away.