Join our team
Data Entry Specialist - Part TimeSupport Team
Looking for a part-time role in accounting and wanting to work alongside a team that has bi-weekly free catered lunches? Apply today to join us at our Fort Wayne, IN location and help us continue to meet and exceed client expectations.
This role would be temporary help for 20 hours per week, with the contract lasting at least 6 months.
JH Specialty is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a problem-solver mind and the talent to support it. Since 1998, JH continues to surpass customer expectations and finds itself in an ongoing growth pattern. We continue to grow because of our diversely talented team and maybe you will be the next addition to the JH family.
- Currently working towards or have a degree in accounting or relevant experience, required
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Excel, required
- Experience working in QuickBooks, preferred
- Experience in Commonsku, nice to have
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage entries of credit card expenses in QuickBooks
- Manage entries of expenses into Commonsku
- Manage entries of UPS bills into QuickBooks, Commonsku, and JH Admin site
- Managing credit card payment reconciliations and recordings from Authorize.net and Commonsku
- Manage record keeping for employee purchases
- Other administrative tasks, as needed
Communication: Communicates accurate and complete information in a timely and transparent manner. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Accountability: Acceptance of responsibility for honest and ethical conduct towards others and having a willingness to be transparent. Ability to be proactive and self-driven to drive a project to the finish line.
Interpersonal Effectiveness: Builds constructive and effective relationships; builds trust and treats others with respect; presents information and responds to questions with confidence; uses humility, diplomacy, and honesty.
Adaptability: Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to adapt to internal processes and change, delays, or unexpected events. Able to respond to adversity or restrictions of the organization with resilience and tenacity.
Structured: Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities across several accounts.
Compensations and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with education, credentials, experience, skills, and position
Part-time employees are not eligible for the JH Benefits package
JH Specialty has been recognized with various awards over the 19+ years of business including Best Places to Work (9 years in a row), Swagger Award, Indiana Company to Watch, plus various ADDY Awards each year including Silver, Gold, Judge's Choice, and Best of Show.
Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 17,000 square foot, fun and functional office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room, ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and mini bar. You won't believe it until you see it. Check out our Google Tour.
Team members find satisfaction working here because:
- Every day is different.
- We create a positive influence on businesses and business owners across the country.
- We work in a family atmosphere environment.
- We know team members have their back, and they are there for their team members.
- We work in an environment where everyone strives to live by ‘The Golden Rule’.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or national origin.