So, you have a website. Who doesn’t these days? But how does anyone know your website is waiting for a visit? How do they know you even exist? The digital marketing street is magical, but also complicated in helping increase those drive-bys and actual visits.
I’ve summed up the top ten reasons (out of many) why digital marketing is a necessity for businesses of all sizes, and how highly effective it is in today’s world.
Need a reminder of what digital marketing is classified as?
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok,
- YouTube, and other video channels
- Search Engines
- Blogs and other websites
1. You can target only the prospects most likely to purchase your product or service.
Think of it like an empty room with many chairs that you can fill with whomever your target audience should be.
2. It's more cost-effective than traditional marketing methods.
Online advertising has much less cost association than traditional print.
3. Digital marketing lets you outrank bigger players in your industry.
Search engines don’t care which brand is the biggest but will prioritize content that resonates best with target audience.
4. Digital marketing is measurable.
Unlike offline marketing efforts, you are able to see accurate results in real time and be able to accurately measure ROI.
5. You can be everywhere your customers are with digital marketing.
Over 90% of American adults always have their phones on and nearby giving easy access to showcasing your brand and products.
6. There is 2.8x higher revenue growth expectancy with companies that implement a solid digital marketing plan.
According to Every Channel Marketing, a complete digital strategy can turn casual listeners into customers ready to engage with your brand.
7. 62% of consumers share online deals with their friends.
Offering great deals online can be the solution for businesses dwelling on how to grow their brand exposure. When you offer irresistible discounts online, more than 60% of people will be compelled to share them with their loved ones. Attractive online deals can increase your brand visibility – and fast.
8. Digital marketing allows you to interact in real time.
Consumers can reach you quicker if they have questions or unsatisfied. You’re able to resolve challenges sooner than ever which will result in better relationships and reputation.
9. Digital marketing boost sales quickly.
You can keep the buying experience relaxed and simple from the first click when you use SEO, social media and PCC to drive traffic.
10. 61% of people are more likely to buy from companies that deliver unique content.
Contently’s stats about brand voice show that shoppers are more likely to buy products and services from brands that have a unique voice and share their content regularly.