Over the past 18 years, JH Specialty has launched a plethora of online identities (websites) with supportive digital marketing campaigns for our clients. Today, JH Specialty is practicing what we preach. The new website allows us to showcase best practices in web design, development, SEO, and inbound marketing.
The redesign was truly an all hands on deck project to get across the finish line and is built in a manner to ensure that the site is a living, breathing extension of our team and brand.
A few changes you will notice on the new site:
- What We Do – A deeper dive into our core competencies
- Our Process – An introduction to new users on what to expect when they pick up the phone or drop us a quote request
- Our Work – An interactive portfolio section of our best work
- About Us – At the end of the day our success is due to our people. We gave everyone a chance to share their personality here.
- Blog – We are committed to making our blog (The Keep) a resource to keep up with what is going on inside and outside our office.
The website is built on our own Wombat Content Management System (version 4.0). Our staff is empowered to update the website without any programming knowledge. At the same time, our development team is confident that everything is going to work across browsers, across devices, using SEO best practices and industry leading security standards (so we can get back to client work).
When it came to our own website, it always got pushed to the back burner as we preferred to invest in our client projects first. I am excited we finally drew a line in the sand and decided we needed to hold ourselves accountable to our own best practices.
While it has a new look and improved description of what we do, our core is still the same as it was yesterday. Our intent is to make this world a better place and we strive to live by the golden rule: Treat others how you would want to be treated. Our goal has always been to be a problem solver for our clients and make sure that we live up to our motto: A Partner You Can Rely On.
I hope you find the website educational and entertaining. We have a work hard, play hard fun-family environment and I think we have done a good job allowing that to show throughout your online experience.