“Where can we learn more about SEO?”
“Is there a class we can take to get a better understanding of how we can improve our website’s ranking on Google?”
Questions like these have come up from time-to-time and we are excited to share that we have an opportunity to address them. Our very own, Patrick Florea will be leading a non-for-credit training class at Purdue Fort Wayne starting October 1, 2019. The class is designed as an introductory course to Search Engine Optimization principles and best practices today.
This five session course through the PFW Continued Studies Department will cover introductory SEO topics such as:
- Digital Marketing Foundations
- Design - How Web Design and Landing Pages Impact Your SEO Strategy
- Web Analytics - Turning Data into Actionable Information
- SEO - Building Your Comprehensive On-Site SEO Strategy
- SEO - Opportunities to Improve
For more information about this class and how you can sign up, please visit the Purdue Fort Wayne course detail page.
Still unsure if this class is worth your time and the investment? Feel free to reach out to Patrick direct at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.