Join our team
Web Project ManagerDesign & Development Team
JH Specialty is looking for a talented Web / Digital Project Manager to drive client projects to success. The ideal candidate should have an eye for details, an ear for understanding client needs, and a voice to translate form and function to our talented team.
The role of the Project Manager is to make everyone's job as productive and stress free as possible.
Do you thrive on working with a team that relies on you to complete projects as stress free as possible so that they focus on what they do best?
Can you translate business needs into technical requests?
Are you comfortable communicating with customers during the good times and bad?
Can you ask the client for a change order to avoid feature creep?
Does a work hard, play hard, environment sound appealing to you?
Are you looking for a career (not just a job) that allows you to create a positive influence for our internal and external clients' lives?
Still reading? maybe JH Specialty is the place for you!
JH Specialty is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a problem-solver mind and the client service talent to support it. Since 1998, the company continues to surpass customer expectations and finds itself in an ongoing growth pattern. We continue to grow because of our diversely talented team and maybe you will be the next addition to the JH family.
JH Specialty has been awarded with various awards over the 20 years of business including Best Places to Work (9 years in a row), Swagger Award, Indiana Company to Watch, Silver, Gold, Judge's Choice ADDY Awards, etc.
Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 11,000 square foot, fun and functional office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room (with WII and Xbox), ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and bar. You won't believe it until you see it.
- Draft detailed project scopes, technical design & development specifications, and define project milestones and timelines
- Coordinate and communicate project related information as well as the status of project deliverables, deadlines, individual tasks, and other responsibilities with project team members and clients
- Ensure both internal and external tasks are completed in accordance with the project scope and ensure the project stays on budget and on schedule
- Willingness and ability to assist with project related tasks as needed including content entry, QA, etc.
- Coordinate and schedule project meetings and calls
- Gather and share website performance metrics and analytics reports
- Manage multiple projects concurrently through the entire development life cycle from concept through completion.
- Collaborate with external client contacts and internal operational teams to identify functional requirements, propose solutions, and accurately quote projects
- Collaborate with creative team and designers during the creative process
- Own the project vision and communicate to all parties involved
- 3-5 years of experience with the web and mobile application development process
- Strong understanding of database structure and management
- Strong understanding of user interface best practices, web application design and development, & usability
- Ability to manage mid-market to enterprise level clients and budgets
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including client-facing communications
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of staff from entry level employees to C-level executives
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Collaborative worker; able to work with staff at all levels
Compensation: The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefit options include: medical / dental / life / disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid holiday / vacation / and personal time.
- Required Reading: http://www.thesambarnes.com/digital-project-manage...
- Apply and let us know why you would be the perfect fit
- Let us know which camp you are in: Waterfall vs Agile?
Joining Date: Immediate
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job Role: Web Project Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1