Join our team
Are you self-motivated and enjoy working independently?
Do you enjoy working in a fun, customer-oriented environment?
Do you possess the following?
- Shipping / Receiving process experience
- UPS and Fed-Ex shipping applications experience
- Forklift certification
- Valid Driver’s License
JH Specialty is the place for you!
JH Specialty Inc. is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a service-oriented personality and work ethic to support it. JH Specialty provides full-service marketing, advertising, and application development to all types of clients. Since 1998, the company has surpassed customer expectations and is continuing to have a strong growth pattern. JH Specialty has been awarded various awards over the 20+ years of business including Best Places to Work (10 years in a row), as awarded by a nationwide poll, Swagger Award, awarded by the Fort Wayne Alliance, and as an Indiana Company to Watch, Silver and Gold ADDY Awards, all within the past few years as well as numerous previous awards.
The Warehouse Specialist is the unsung hero of our promotional products solutions to JH Clients. From hand-delivering an order across town, to managing a 2,500 piece fulfillment project, and a multitude of things in between, every day has a different way the Warehouse Specialist serves their internal and external customers. Without excellence at this position, we cannot fully deliver “white glove service.”
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments, using Fed Ex, UPS, and freight applications.
- Communicate to the internal team daily all incoming shipments that require special attention.
- Organize and maintain the warehouse for safety and efficiency.
- Deliver / Pick up orders using a company vehicle.
- Maintain warehouse and delivery equipment, as well as conduct light facilities maintenance.
- Manage and fulfill “pick and pack” projects as needed.
- Order packaging materials as needed for fulfillments and shipments.
- Enter tracking numbers and delivery confirmations on every warehouse order.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communication with team members to ensure superior service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing needs and deadlines, demonstrating effective use of resources and tools to do so.
- Experience in collaboration with others to serve Client needs, hit deadlines, achieve quality targets and accomplish group goals.
- Forklift certification.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
Joining Date: Flexible
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job Role: Warehouse Specialist
Employment Status: Full Time
Compensation based on experience
The provided job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ slightly from those outlined in the job description.