Join our team
Promotional Products Project ManagerAccounts Team
Do you think you would thrive in an organization that simply operates by The Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated?
Are you familiar with the following?
- Promotional Products
- Decorated Apparel
Are you looking for a career with upside, not a job, with a company that wants to ensure that you enjoy coming to work (at least most days)?
Do you thrive in a work hard, play hard environment?
Would a potential path to Sales/Account Management be appealing?
Yes? JH Specialty may be the place for you!
JH Specialty, Inc. is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a service-oriented personality and competitive spirit to support it. We are a full-service solutions company. A significant solution we provide is helping clients across the country maximize the effectiveness of promotional products and branded apparel. This is where we need your help.
Since 1998, the company has surpassed customer expectations, and is continuing to have a strong growth pattern. JH Specialty has been awarded with various awards over the 22+ years of business. The ones that we are the most excited about is we have earned the Best Places to Work (9 years in a row), as awarded by a national organization (ASI) through their publication Counselor Magazine. Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 11,000 square foot, state of the art, office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room (with game consoles), ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and bar.
The Gig: JH Specialty Promotional Products Project Managers drive promotional and apparel projects from concept to completion. You will work with an array of people to assist you along the way (outside sales, account managers, designers, vendors) however the success of the project is in your hands. We pride ourselves in providing white glove service throughout the ordering process.
- Familiarize yourself with the array of options and vendors that we can work with to meet and exceed the expectations of the client.
- Applicants who have industry experience will ‘rise to the top of the stack’
- Research and ultimately generate quotes for customers
- Accept orders from clients and then take them through the order process to ensure we deliver accurately and on time. This includes:
- Provide order confirmation
- Collect artwork from client, work with internal design staff to provide proof to client, ultimately receive client approval of artwork
- Submit order and artwork to vendor (supplier)
- Maintain vendor communications to ensure orders are completed on-time and error free
- Notify clients when their order is being delivered
- Follow up with clients to solicit feedback about the products delivered and the service provided throughout the process
- Applicants should be able to manage a pipeline of multiple jobs in multiple stages of completion
- Changes occur regularly in this industry. Applicants should be able to react to changes and have critical thinking skills in order to provide the best end result for all parties involved when the unexpected pops up.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communication with departmental team members and Clients to ensure project success and superior service.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing needs and deadlines, demonstrating effective use of resources and tools to do so.
- Demonstrated superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience in collaboration with others to serve Client needs, hit deadlines, achieve quality targets and accomplish group goals.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals underlying the implicit and explicit customer needs and JH Specialty's solution set.
- Demonstrated initiative; making proactive solution suggestions, driving processes independently and displays first-rate customer (internal and external) follow up skills through attention to project details.
Career Path Note
Project Managers are key to our success!
This position has led to career Project Management roles with increasing responsibilities as well as a path to Sales / Account Management.
If you are excited about the opportunity and your think you can create a positive influence with JH Specialty with your time and talents, we look forward to speaking with you. We take the hiring process seriously. We will be talking to your references. We will ask you to participate in multiple interviews. We will ask you to take an online assessment for the position.
Joining Date: Immediate
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job Role: Promotional Products Project Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Compensation based on experience