Join our team
Program ManagerAccounts Team
JH Specialty is looking for humble, hungry, and of course talented Program Manager(s) to help our clients grow their businesses. The Program Manager will have an array of powerful online tools to empower our clients, set goals, monitor activity, and ultimately celebrate successes.
Do you believe, if done right, a company’s website can have a significant impact on a business’s success?
Do you have a basic understanding, and a thirst for continued education, for ways a company can market their business online through services such as SEO, SEM, and SMM?
Can you assess, and meet the client, where they are in technical knowledge to help them understand the opportunities, and educate them on potential solutions?
Would it excite you to leave the work day knowing you had a positive impact on clients across the country because you cared enough to learn their goals and had the tools ready to help them get there?
Does a work hard, play hard, career sound appealing to you?
Still reading? Maybe JH Specialty is the place for you!
JH Specialty is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a problem-solver mind and the creative talent to execute. Since 1998, the company continues to surpass customer expectations and finds itself in an ongoing growth pattern. We continue to grow because of our diversely talented team and maybe you will be the next addition to the JH family.
JH Specialty has been awarded with various awards over the 20 years of business including Best Places to Work (9 years in a row), Swagger Award, Indiana Company to Watch, Silver, Gold, Judge's Choice ADDY Awards, etc.
Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 17,000 square foot, fun and functional office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room (with WII and Xbox), ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and bar. You won't believe it until you see it.
- Inform clients, and prospective clients, about the tools and services we offer in the online space.
- Onboard clients into programs which includes fact finding, detailed note taking, and strong communication with the client and internal teams to deliver against expectations.
- Assess client’s goals, both personally and professionally, and establish a proposed approach with tools available.
- Maintain a 1:1 relationship with client which may include basic program questions and answers, consulting, coaching, and execution.
- Perform webinars, conference calls, and occasional in-person presentations about benefits and advantages of the programs, program usage training, etc.
- Support clients utilizing an array of communication tools such as phone, email, ticketing (Zendesk).
- Maintain appropriate CRM (Hubspot) systems to collect relevant client communications, touch points, and feedback.
- Willingness to test new program features, provide feedback, and communicate updates to clients.
- Gather and share performance indicators, metrics, and analytics with clients on a proactive basis.
- Manage a large portfolio of clients with varying needs.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to help drive continued improvements and changes to the programs.
- 3-5 years of experience of web and digital marketing experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including client-facing communications
- Ability to patiently teach and walk clients through a process
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines at a single time
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company
- Collaborative worker; able to work with staff at all levels
- Basic experience with graphic design tools within the Adobe Creative Suite primarily for simple image resizing, adjustments, and optimization
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
Compensation: The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefit options include: medical / dental / life / disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid holiday / vacation / and personal time.
- Apply and let us know why you would be the perfect fit.
- We typically conduct introductory phone interviews before moving on to subsequent rounds of formal interviews.
- Let's have fun in this process
Joining Date: Immediate
Job Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Job Role: Program Manager
Employment Status: Full Time
Number of Positions: