Join our team
Digital Product Specialist (MOCE)Support Team
We are looking for a humble, hungry, and of course talented Digital Product Specialist to help us manage and grow our SaaS MOCE E-Commerce product.
The Digital Product Specialist interacts with prospects and subscribers throughout the product lifecycle. Customer communications include product demos, sales presentations, customer onboarding, training, release email notices, and ongoing support. The way that customers are communicated with should be comparable to what you would expect at a high-end hotel concierge. We strive to provide an experience with every communication that goes beyond answering questions and checking off boxes.
Behind the scenes the Digital Product Specialist will help define and facilitate improvements to the product to ensure we are meeting the immediate and ongoing needs of the customer in a rapidly changing environment. You will be our direct line to the ‘Voice of the Customer’ as we find additional ways to empower customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
A successful Digital Product Specialist will know the MOCE system inside and out. The MOCE system is a sophisticated solution that interacts with multiple third-party environments that ultimately delivers a value proposition and return on investment to our subscribers. You will be expected to know how the product works and how that correlates to solving specific needs for our subscribers.
Today the Digital Product Specialist will support approximately 650 subscribers. Each subscriber has the flexibility to choose one of 5 plans. This role will have a direct influence on subscribers' overall experience, understanding and belief in its purpose,and ultimately satisfaction with the product.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Daily proactive and reactive support utilizing multiple mediums such as: email, live chat, and phone. Today we do utilize Zendesk to organize and solve customer inquiries. Whenever possible we like to include a telephone call while solving and strengthening the customer engagement with the product.
- Regularly scheduled online meetings to address ongoing training, new product enhancements, and product demos.
- Forward thinking and collaboration with internal and external customers as we define new enhancements, features, and process improvement
- Product release communications that address enhancements and the occasional bug squashing.
- Data analysis that helps drive proactive and automated communications to influence participation and process improvement
The ideal team member will have the following characteristics:
- A problem solver and learner personality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Often described as: Professional, Courteous, Efficient, Knowledgeable, Helpful
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and effectively
- Aptitude to understand the technical knowledge level of each user in order to translate the appropriate response or solve.
- Critical thinking skills to understand, test, and troubleshoot client issues
- Strong multi-tasking capability; you may be juggling multiple things at once
- Accountability. We understand no one is perfect, but we expect team members to live up to defined success measures, and if something does get missed, own it, and work with the team to remedy.
- Ability to prioritize on-the-fly when multiple things need accomplished.
- Technical understanding and capability in the product's core solution integration, including knowledge in social media accounts and features (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc.), email marketing automation and strategy, web development & design, search engine marketing, and other web-based technologies.
Team members find satisfaction in this position because:
- Every day is different
- They create a positive influence on businesses and business owners across the country
- They influence the ongoing evolution of the MOCE platform which resides in an everchanging E-Commmerce and digital marketing space.
- They work in a family atmosphere environment
- They know team members have their back, and they are there for their team members
- They work in an environment where everyone strives to live by ‘The Golden Rule.’
Still reading? Maybe JH would be a good fit?
JH Specialty is a Fort Wayne based company looking for someone with a problem-solver mind and the customer service talent to support it. Since 1998, the company continues to surpass customer expectations and finds itself in an ongoing growth pattern. We continue to grow because of our diversely talented team and maybe you will be the next addition to the JH family.
JH Specialty has been awarded with various awards over the 21+ years of business including Best Places to Work (11 years in a row), Swagger Award, Indiana Company to Watch, plus various ADDY Awards each year including Silver, Gold, Judge's Choice, and Best of Show.
Wait until you see where you will be working. We are extremely proud of our 17,000 square foot, fun and functional office. Everything you would expect plus some extras like the bean bag room (with WII and Xbox), ping pong table, putting green, poker table, and bar. You won't believe it until you see it. Check out the Google Tour.
- Apply and let us know why you would be the perfect fit.
- We typically conduct introductory phone interviews before moving on to subsequent rounds of formal interviews.
- As with other technical positions, you may be asked to perform various tests to illustrate your skills – we will be 100% up front with you on expectations for effort required on these tests, as we want to ensure we respect your time.
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Feel free to provide a pay range requested with your application. We are not afraid to discuss compensation. Above and beyond your weekly check we do have a great benefits package with options that include: medical / dental / life / disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid holiday / vacation / and personal time.
And still wondering what is MOCE?
Good for you. You made it to the end of this description and still want to learn more. Here are a few resources: